top of page
Learner Replacement Certificate

Requesting a Replacement Certificate or Amendment 

If your replacement certificate request is within one calendar month since the date your certificate was issued then contact us directly for a reissue of your certificate or amendment. 

If it is more than one month since the date your certificate was issued then please submit a request by selecting the option below. If you need to have your certificate amended as part of a replacement, please send a scanned copy of your identification to with Certificate Request as the subject heading. Acceptable means of ID are listed below:

  • Passport or an in date Driving Licence

  • Birth Certificate

  • Marriage Certificate and or Divorce papers 

  • An official letter such as bank statement, pay slip, doctors letter etc...

If you are requesting a replacement certificate, verification/confirmation and you are not the learner, the candidate will need to provide a signed and dated consent form agreeing to the release of their qualification information and proof of ID. A blank consent form can be downloaded here.

Contact us to find out more

bottom of page